Shadow Chrome Aerosol
Shadow Chrome produces the most realistic Metallic Paint finishes available. Anyone can reproduce the authentic look of real metal in minutes. Shadow Chrome can be found on a variety of OEM applications ranging from Alloy wheels to interior components.
Shadow Chrome coatings are easy to apply. For best results use a Black base coat but you can use silver, grey and white will give you a different Shade of Shadow Chrome. Also applying Shadow Chrome over a Gloss will give a more reflective effect.
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Shake Custom Aerosol Can for 3-5 minutes.
- Apply 2-3 coats of base colour leaving 5-10 minutes between coats. Leave for 60 minutes before applying the Shadow Chrome effect colour.
- Apply 2-4 light coats of Shadow Chrome depending on the effect you desire. Leave 5-10 minutes between coats. (Always spray test penals before spraying you product or project)
- For best results we suggest to apply our 2K Clear-coat Aerosol CANZ